Fit India Movement is a nationwide campaign that aims at encouraging people to include physical activities and sports in their everyday lives . This movement endeavors to alter the behavior of the students from ‘passive screen time’ to ‘active field time ‘and to develop Sports Quotient among all the students to achieve a healthy lifestyle. Such movement will also instill the understanding for regular physical activity and higher levels of fitness enhancing in them self esteem and confidence. In compliance with this movement a plethora of online activities was conducted under this campaign.
- STUDENTS OF CLASS 8TH PARTICIPATED IN LIVE CLASS YOGA ACTIVITY ON 27TH
- STUDENTS OF CLASS 9 PARTICIPATED IN MENTAL HEALTH LIVE WEBINAR ON 27 NOVEMBER WHICH WAS ORGANISED BY Ms NIDHI BHARTI, Chandigarh
- STUDENTS OF CLASS 6, 7, 8 PARTICIPATED IN POSTER MAKING ACTIVITY ON 28 NOVEMBER
- STUDENTS OF CLASS 4 PARTICIPATED IN FOLK ON NUTRITION WEBINAR ON 28 NOVEMBER.
- STUDENTS OF CLASS 6 TO 12 PARTICIPATED IN SPORTS QUIZ ACTIVITY ON 28 NOV
- STUDENTS OF CLASS 1 TO 5 PARTICIPATED IN FAMILY FITNESS LIVE CLASS ON 29 NOVEMBER.