In July 2013, Heritage club was formed in the School under the guidelines of CBSE and Shahjahanabad Redevelopment corporation Govt of NCT of Delhi
The club is named as DAROHAR – let’s preserve our heritage.
- Mrs. Alpana Choudhary
- Ms. Aarti
- Mrs. Kadambri
- Mrs. Neeru Bhardwaj
|President||Naman Wadhwa||IX A|
|Editorial Board & Photography||Naman Wadhwa
- To make students aware of Tangible and intangible heritage of India
- To inculcate the spirit of preservation of our rich heritage
- To make student acquint with the past
- To make use of natural Science and Social Science effectively in conserving our heritage
- To develop creativity, imagination and skill in students
- To keep students acquinted with the sport heritage of our country this club made arrangements for 830 students and 34 teachers to watch a movie “Bhag Milkha Bhag’.
- The students were taken to Kos Minar and Karan Taal.
- A survey was conducted to know the history of these sites and people’s view to conserve and protect these sites. A videography of this Survey was made by the students.