- Dyal Singh Public School is open for admission to boys and girls irrespective of their caste and social status.
- The school opens registration and admission of classes pre-primary & XI from January every year.
- Registration and admission forms are available at the school counter on payment of prescribed fee.
- Registration does not guarantee admission. New admission for classes is made subject to the availability of vacancies in each class in the month of March after the declaration of the annual results.
- A candidate seeking admission to classes other than pre-primary will have to bring a school leaving certificate from the school last attended along with the: Progress Report and a character certificate.
- A student seeking admission to pre-primary classes must bring the photostat of municipal birth certificate and Aadhar Card. The date of birth entered at the time of admission will not be altered.
- If a child is found fit for admission, the guardians must deposit the prescribed dues and other funds in time.
- If a parent/guardian decides not to send his ward to school after the fee has been deposited, the amount deposited will be returned as per CBSE/ School rules within a month.
- The admission to 10+1 is provisional subject to his passing the 10th Std. Examination. The student will have to be withdrawn from the school in case he/she fails in class X examination or gets compartment even if he/she has paid the fees and/or has attended the classes. In this case fees will not be refunded.